Thursday 26 January 2012

Day 3 - At Crossroads Again

Hi All.

At crossroads again.

My little sister came to visit today. So spent the day with her. As I think I'll be spending the better of next 2 days. <sigh>

I am happy, don't get me wrong. Only thing that bothers me is how to balance the two - studies and family. I know family is the most important thing in life and never let your family down when they need you, but the same family also wishes to see me grow and be someone important. <sigh>

I know that they say in order to get something you have to sacrifice something else, but I know what I can sacrifice and what I cannot. One is important to me and the other is important to them. Wish I could somehow get the two right. Sometimes I feel I have too many expectations from them and that makes me feel very bad when I'm not able to fulfill them. (Yes, we're a typical Asian family) The result is I'm perpetually reprimanding myself.

Please Dear God, help me out here. I need it very much. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment