Monday 30 January 2012

Day 7 - Going back

Hello Everyone.

This is the last day of my being in this house. I'm going back tomorrow. Very very nostalgic right now, especially when all four of us were together after a long long time. <sigh> I'll miss them very much. I so wish I could show them how much I love them.

Now that I think of it, its sort of funny that as I'm writing this, I've got bleach on my face. Have used it after almost half a decade. Want to test a theory I've got - whether bleach is preventive for acne. See, it sort of makes sense - bleach is nothing but hydrogen peroxide and bacteria die from it and acne is caused by a bacteria Propionibacterium acne. Also I never used to get pimples when I used to use it regularly. Lets see what happens.

Watched the movie - Journey to the Center of the Earth - bit childish yet I couldn't help but admire Jules Verne's imagination. I used to read his books when I was kid in school. I remember what amount of detailing he used to put in his books. Wonder whether such a thing does exist down at the centre. It makes me feel so like a tiny and unimportant little thing, worrying about its own little worries when there's such a beautiful world out there - everything's nothing short of a miracle. Wonder who created it all. Thank you, for such a beautiful world. Please give mankind peace and understanding so that he won't go destroying everything while caught up in his own little world where he's all that matters. I know, You won't let him destroy it, but give him understanding so that he won't go and destroy himself in the process. Amen.

1 1/2 hr later - More than half-way through my packing, only clothes left now. Put away my stuff in separate boxes so that they won't get mixed up with the general stuff. All my little trinkets, my old photo album, my Jimmy's vaccination card, my graduation stuff, some birthday cards (one of them is unused) and some old books esp. my Harry Potter collection - I owe my adolescence to it, it kept me sane, my grand-uncle's book which I'd borrowed but couldn't return it and other little memories. Moving is such an emotional experience, I don't know what to feel right now - I'm numb and there's also this little heart-ache which refuses to go, not to mention the lump in my throat. I need to distract myself or I won't be able to go to sleep, I think I'll watch a movie or something. Also, won't be able to post anything tomorrow as I'll be on the train back.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment