Tuesday 24 January 2012

My First Post

        Today, I decided something. I will not allow laziness to take over my life. For some time I've been cribbing about why I never seem to get a good score on my exams or why I keep growing fat. Then I realised - maybe its all my own doing, maybe I'm too lazy and its better I admit it to myself now and change my ways before its too late.
        Then I read somewhere - 'Laziness is taking rest before you get tired', and it made me realise that's exactly what I do. If I continue indulging myself, I'll be a fool. So here's this blog now, as a testimony to my new resolution - to fight laziness. I'll be posting as much as possible, about my daily struggle against laziness, and hopefully will be able to shape my future as I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment