Monday 13 February 2012

Confusing times

Hi.

Thank you for so many page views in the past few days! I'm happy happy :)

Anyway, this is a follow-up of the facebook thing that's going on in my life right now. Yesterday, the idiot posted something about me again. He deleted it after sometime, but as its my luck we're talking about, my husband saw it. He didn't say anything, except that everyone makes mistakes, but some people have to pay heavily for them. I will never know whether he was referring to me or to my friend. Bless his soul, he ended the matter at that, though I guess there's a little small grain of tension that has come in between us. I'm not sure whether its from my side or his. Or maybe from both sides. But still, he's a very brave and forgiving soul for not making any negativity apparent. He deserves the best, this one, and I'm suddenly feeling very small and inadequate. I want to make right everything but I doubt whether it will go back to being one hundred percent clear again. There will always remain some turbidity there.

Today is Valentine's Day. We have made plans for a romantic candle-light dinner at a fancy restaurant. Hope everything goes fine. I have realised what it is to respect and love someone - not the passionate or school/college romance, but the deeper and steadier one - the one which lasts forever. I will always love you, dear hubby, and I want to keep loving you and making you happy and protecting you from hurt.

             Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment