Thursday 16 February 2012

Routine

I confess, the only reason I was out of action was because I had an acute episode of laziness. Lasted all of 2 days. It is finally wearing off now and I'm much better today, thank you :)

I would also like to thank all those who visited me since my last post. Another reason why I didn't write was because I felt, well, it didn't matter! I know it still doesn't but it feels nice to have someone somewhere else in the world going through stuff that has been through my mind, makes me feel connected to you somehow, even if you don't say anything - to know that you're not all alone is the best feeling in the world - isn't it?

My results were out the day before, and as I had expected, I did extremely poorly. Sulked for the whole day yesterday and wanted to go and hide from the world. Then I remembered the line from Batman Begins (which is quickly becoming my favorite) - "Why do we fall? So that we can pick ourselves again and go on." It went something like that. And that is what I did, I picked myself up, and have been carrying myself since then.

When you want to cheer yourself, I find cleaning is the best thing that you can do. Any putting off the task is like making your mood worse. After all, when you're surroundings are in order, you are too. So that's what I did first thing today, put everything back in its place. I'm feeling much better now. My only wish in that matter is that my other half learns that there's a place for everything and everything should be in its place. <sigh>

My friends have done quite well in the entrance exam I was talking about, and they'll soon be starting their post-graduation. Of course I'd be very happy too if I'd got a good score too, but I know I haven't worked hard enough for it. So that's what I'm going to do from today - try my best, and then when I'm convinced that I've done all I can, I can be content.

So that's the mission for today - Give your best!

Someone has said - "How you spend your days is, after all, how you spend your life."

                                Happy Today!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment