Friday 3 February 2012

Day 11 - Blues

Hi.

Remember how I'd told you that all I want is to be a good housewife (I know it sounds silly), well, the decision was seriously challenged today. After I'd done my household chores, I called up my aunt who lives in the city to let her know I'm here. I received an indirect rebuttal of "what the hell are you doing, aimless like this." Well, yes I am aimless. But what is the difference between being aimless and being content, I wonder. Everyone I know is busy doing something or the other while my story seems to have end here. Where did I go wrong, or what am I doing wrong?

The Bhagvad Geeta says, do your job without thinking of the reward. Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong, maybe that's what has changed in me. Earlier I never used to think about how I'm going to fare in the.... <break>

My very good friend called. Talked to her for an hour or so. Then my parents wanted to video chat. That lasted for half an hour. Showed them the house, they liked it. Will show you sometime too. For now, I'll have to take leave cos I have to go on a vegetable shopping expedition. Then I have to put to right the wrongly prepared dough which I'd made for aloo parathas. <sigh> Day's almost coming to an end. My husbad will be home soon. See you tomorrow then. Whatever happens, keep saying with a smile - Happy Today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment