Friday 17 February 2012

Great Beginnings

Its 9 am, hubby got off to work and he had a breakfast AND he had his lunch box too AND all the dishes are done AND I've had a bath AND all my work is done! Wow! Great start today. The house is also quite clean. I can't believe I'm finally free for the day and can study in peace... At least until dinner time. This is great. I'm going to follow this routine everyday now.

I prepared something for breakfast today morning. Its supposed to be besan. It isn't great but it isn't bad either, but definitely could have been better. Poor hubby ate it with a brave smile saying its good. So sweet of him. For those who don't know, a typical Indian meal consists of a vegetable or something like besan (below) to eat with a chapati (sort of instant bread) and a daal to eat with rice.


This is the daal I made for dinner yesterday. I know it looks spicy, but it really isn't. I want to do something about the oil though, I think I put in too much of it.


I also wanted to show you my home :) the furniture isn't ours and as of now we are only living here for 1year so haven't brought much stuff, but yet it feels like home :) Welcome to our living room.


                                                Happy Today! :)

P. S. Signed up for A to Z Challenge April 2012! Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment