Sunday 19 February 2012

Its Monday!

Its 7.45 am and I've completed all my chores! Happy happy! :) For some reason, I'm glad that its Monday, never felt like this before about Monday - I always thought of myself as Garfield.

Sunday was good. We went to a movie - Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu - its the latest Bollywood release. Its a romantic comedy and it wasn't bad, quite enjoyed it actually because the lead pair are cute, Kareena Kapoor's my favorite actress. 

        

Anyway, I'm going to go day-by-day now. Had a very low point yesterday when I saw my juniors qualifying for post-graduation. But I'm not going to let what others do get to me. I'm going to keep trying and not give up and keep hoping. So that's my resolution for the week. Wish me luck! :)

                                           Happy Today! 

P. S. I made hubby watch Psych yesterday and he loved it, watched three episodes back to back.
         Also check out the video bar, it has trailers of the movie I mentioned.
         Updated my profile pic, its a pic of my hand at my engagement, my little sister clicked it.

1 comment: