Wednesday 8 February 2012

New Day

Hullo there!

Sitting quietly after sending the husband to work, listening to radio Fever 104 FM, wondering is this what life is all about. The same struggle with my hair which refuse to tame, contemplating what to do next- do the dishes or    mop the floor. Day after day, doing the same thing, following the same routine, till one day we retire. Well, how will it be different if I go to work too? It may be better, having people around you, rather than sitting alone in the house. Hmm... But the house will be a sight to see! I like clean homes - I have the Monica Geller syndrome. lol.

I've been following this schedule for a couple of days now, and this is hard work. I've never worked so much - especially doing household chores. One thing that's good is I can train myself to fight off laziness. Well, having a writer's block - wanted to write, but can't. Maybe that's because the radio's a distraction - the stupid song from Rockstar is playing.

Anyway, I'll end it here with a good quote from the movie I saw yesterday - Batman Begins - "Why do we fall? So that we may pick ourselves up again."

There are lots of things if you want to pass time passively, but if you use it to do something which is an active expression of yourself, it may help you in someway.

No comments:

Post a Comment