Saturday 11 February 2012

Ugh! Not a good idea

Hi.

It may feel silly, but I tried watching an adult movie today. Never had I been able to muster the courage to watch it before. Today I picked it up on purpose. And Ugh!!!! Not a good idea. Cannot fathom why people watch it let alone like it. Won't ever do that again, that curiosity is dead now, very much dead.

Anyway, moving on. I played the role of a good wife today. Cooked lunch for my hubby, packed it and took it to him at the hospital. He ate it and sent the lunch-box back with me. That's that. I know he was busy and all and he apologised a lot too for not being able to spend more time with me, but I guess something was wrong with me today and I continued to give him the 'whatever' attitude. That's why I picked this up when I came back, to experiment saying - Bah! What the hell.

Now coming back to why I was almost out of my mind - in my last post I had gone on and on about how a friend had back stabbed me. Turns out, it wasn't her after all, it was her over possessive boy-friend. I don't understand whether to be relieved to hear that my friend hasn't lost it completely or whether to be worried that she has lost it enough to continue to be with this guy. He has supposedly hacked her facebook account and is sending offensive messages to all her friends to lead her away from everyone. Me, sitting here, more than a thousand kilometers away, wanting to help someone see sense, worrying about her, who by the way isn't that close a friend, I must be out of my mind. That's what my hubby said to me when I told him yesterday. I know she's not particularly my bff, but I'd be lying if I said that I don't care what happens to her. I have no idea how to help her though, and this is where I'll just have to sit with my hands tied, seeing someone's life destroyed right in front of my eyes. Hate being helpless.

No comments:

Post a Comment